Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Palliric/Decanus  (Read 1058 times)

Palliric

• VIF (Very Important Friend)
  • I'm new here
    • View Profile
Palliric/Decanus
« on: October 31, 2014, 09:19:12 PM »
Well sorry about that but its been along time since I stopped by and a long road for me. From losing a ruptured testicle(you don't want that believe me) to losing my teeth due to bad calcium suppliments after stomach surgery. I've weathered it through. Ian one of the old Templars from LOTRO got me hooked on Elder Scrolls Online. I had played all their single player games and wasn't sure about the MMO. But its a lot of fun. Weird with guild banks and theability to belong to up to 5 guilds at one time. Guild stores, guild traders to non guildies.... Anyhow I am an officer at my home guild which is one of 2 guilds that is chatty. When I'm not playing I'm chatting away with the peeps about anything. My wife Susan is playing so we have a lot of fun playing together when she can. So that's a plus. Its really nice to talk to you guys again.  :D
Its getting cold here already, might have another cold winter like last year. Today is holloween and the trick or treaters (children coming around for candy) will be around in about 4 hrs  Its supposed to snow today so it will be interesting to see the turn out. we will be handing out Christian tracts along with the candy so hopefully some of the families will know God tonight.
Well I have to go make dinner, God bless, Pallie(Dean Rinderman)

Templar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Palliric/Decanus
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »
It is always good to see someone is still alive. On the internet you are never sure, unless I'm replying now to a very smart programmed bot. :)

I'm still recovering from a heart-attack that hit me on Valentine's Day 2014. Back to work for about 32 hours and very carefully avoiding the pitfalls that created the situation for the attack. Looking back I tried to solve several organizational flaws at the same time and on my own and the stress monster bit back. The event triggered my management and now we are operating in a programme management team. I achieved my objectives and came out of it as a better man. 

Part of the changes in my life is moving websites to a cheaper host. Saving some more euro's. Pension plans are shifting and they are changing the rules while playing the game. The current milestone for pension age for me is set for 67 years and 9 months where it was supposed to be 65 years and I was working on an early retirement at 60 years old. At the same time saving money is becoming a silly thing when interest rates turn negative. Paying a bank to have saved money on that same bank? Something is completely wrong in this society. Anyway, this is my rant for today. 

On the gaming page: Next to World of Tanks I'm involved in the Star Citizen pre-alpha. RSI showed the FPS-part this week and that looks very decent too. But my focus will be in space exploration. The Freelancer part of Star Citizen.

Back to work (from home today). Take care. 

Palliric

• VIF (Very Important Friend)
  • I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 08:56:14 PM »
omgosh I didn't read your reply. I'm so glad you are alive my friend. That must have been very scary. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Now that I've read this I will keep you in my prayers! Fish or krill oil to get that colestrol down. I think we are simular or close to age. I'm 49 going on 50 in march so I've got to watch it to. You be careful!!!!!

Templar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 11:39:33 AM »
My cholesterol was fine and is still fine. This was the price paid for working extremely hard under high pressure for more then 5 years in a row.

I do not pursue leadership of any clan at the moment, the society fits me well, it is inactive, small and for good old times.

I send you a PM. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:48:20 AM by Templar »

The TLord Society Template
Sponsored by Creative Concepts NL
TLord was a Space Combat Clan founded in 2001

Star Citizen is a Chris Roberts game, scheduled to be launched in 2015 and 2016