Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Day Has Come ...  (Read 2229 times)

Templar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Day Has Come ...
« on: April 12, 2016, 10:21:29 AM »
We do not feel like posting anymore, not on this forgotten forum. Thank you for your abundant contributions over the past years. Time to move on. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:31:55 AM by Templar »

Shadowfax

• VIT (Very Important TLord)
  • I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Has Come ...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 02:00:45 AM »
Bullshit!

Never seen you give up on anything! and you wont start now.

If you do then your not the man I have known for passed 12 years, who never falters have highest respect for, and above all great leader.

I will be back soon, let me get the extension and new pond completed massive building works going on, and Im back mate,  4 weeks tops, new 3x 27inch 1ms samsungs surround vision,  better machine with 4k 65 inch 3d screen Webios.

We will rebuild, just like old times, if the others come good if not don't worry about it there loss, next time round be more careful who you select as heads of your wings, my metal is always with you from the days of xwing.

Do a new document get prepared for SC I will be back online soon and we fight with XPLOR always big clans crumble and we can select the ones you want, and bring this site to life again.

Don't lose faith, in something you created and ask me to join and we broke off and the rest followed we destroyed knight overnight, was nothing left of the knght clan all went to you.

Well what does that say! they will be back likes of Piet CyRuz Polaris, lets redesign site and adapt to SC lose the Star wars theme do new, I can do that at work and help you my .php skills are just as good if not better, you have seen some of my sites.

Then A Templar Knight becomes a higher rank of webmasters/mods no one has asked you to do it all yourself I have always offered but you don't like no one touching it.

If you share the cost then its not your complete problem as long as its backed up its fine, this site is dated and boring needs active pages macro active pages. its not you alone who can do it share the pain mate I know how hard it is to run a webpage and recruit.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:30:28 AM by Shadowfax »

Shadowfax

• I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »
Keep it open?

Just low maintenance?

Come on mate 10+ years, could be revived sooner or later......

Im building extension, massive pond, massive house recon., stop being stubborn.

keep it alive, I will pay for the costs mate, just email me the details and sorted.

I understand if you want it over but im here to help fella! and will do what I can when I can until my house is finished.

I understand if your angry if people don't come here no more people move on natural, and I know your passed health history but we all have that bad health we are older.

I would say calm down, think.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 11:46:15 PM by Shadowfax »

Shadowfax

• I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 11:51:10 PM »
You created Tlord from KNIGHT, just both of us defected we are the remaining pair no one else survived.

The rest come later, and they will come again....

Shadowfax

• I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 02:32:22 AM »
*S*

Bye old friend, been a pleasure.

Balrog out.

TLord_Polaris

• I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 11:37:23 PM »
Sorry I've been inactive - young family that deserves my attention, and job turmoil (around the same time you started this thread) have been priorities for me this year.

It's disappointing how things have ended (the fact I'm checking things out at one of the rare points in the year when I have some downtime is testament to that), but I still have hope we will all connect again in another game.

X-Wing Alliance was great because people could log on for 15 minutes and play a match, or for half a day and play dozens. The shift to MMORPGs exacerbated the situation because the only way you could compete was by grinding your way up, a luxury that not everyone has. I used to, not anymore. Maybe in a few years, but not today.

Anyway, I'm going to check in regularly to see how everyone is doing. Please don't be a stranger and post updates as to what's going on your lives.

Forever a TLord,
Polaris
*S*

Onion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 02:31:04 PM »
Sorry I've been inactive - young family that deserves my attention, and job turmoil (around the same time you started this thread) have been priorities for me this year.

It's disappointing how things have ended (the fact I'm checking things out at one of the rare points in the year when I have some downtime is testament to that), but I still have hope we will all connect again in another game.

X-Wing Alliance was great because people could log on for 15 minutes and play a match, or for half a day and play dozens. The shift to MMORPGs exacerbated the situation because the only way you could compete was by grinding your way up, a luxury that not everyone has. I used to, not anymore. Maybe in a few years, but not today.

Anyway, I'm going to check in regularly to see how everyone is doing. Please don't be a stranger and post updates as to what's going on your lives.

Forever a TLord,
Polaris
*S*

Great to hear from you Polaris.  We're on the same continent now too so hope to have the chance to fly together again when we get the right platform for TLords!

The TLord Society Template
Sponsored by Creative Concepts NL
TLord was a Space Combat Clan founded in 2001

Star Citizen is a Chris Roberts game, scheduled to be launched in 2015 and 2016